Yanshan University holds a Yanshan University Scholarship program for individuals who wish to pursue their master’s degree. This program is open annually and applications are now open for the academic year 2018-2019! Seize the opportunity to get further education with this Yanshan University Scholarship for Master Degree Program for international students.
Qualified master degree candidates will be awarded with a 3 year scholarship to study in Yanshan University in Qinhuangdo, Hebei, China. This is one of the most notable universities in China with 39.000 students in total and has 3.200 staff. As a matter of fact, it is a national key school and runs state key labs on its campus. This scholarship program is available for every field offered by the University. The available fields are: Engineering, Business Administration, Public Administration, Accounting, Translation and Interpretation, and Applied Statistics. The good news is that you will be awarded an extra year in case you need to learn Chinese language. This means the scholarship will be extended to 4 years with 1 year you will spend to learn Chinese language since most courses are instructed in Chinese. The Yanshan University Scholarship for Master Degree Program for international students is divided into first class scholarship and second class scholarship with difference as explained below.
- First class scholarship covers registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus
- Second class scholarship covers registration fee and tuition fee
This scholarship is eligible for non-Chinese citizens. Applicants must fulfill entrance requirements such as,
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and possess a foreign passport and must be in good health;
- Applicants for master’s degree program must have a diploma of bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Awardees of Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarship and other scholarships will be not accepted for this scholarship program.
Another important requirement includes English Language Requirements. Students should have IELTS score at or above 6.5 or TOFEL score at or above 85 if courses are taught in English. The candidates should have a very good command of English language and application form should be written in English.
How to Apply
If you are interested to apply for this Yanshan University Scholarship for Master Degree Program for international students, then read carefully the following instructions on how to apply.
prepare the following documents:
- Application Form for YSU Scholarship which you can retrieve from this link http://gjjyxy.ysu.edu.cn/info/1139/1218.htm
- Copy of passport (the photo page).
- YSU admission application form international students (with a photograph of the applicant).
- Certified educational records, degree certificates or diplomas, and academic transcripts (photocopy).
- Curriculum vitae or resume.
- Physical examination form for foreigners.
- Copy of HSK-5certificate or HSK-6 certificate if courses are taught in Chinese; IELTS at or above 6.5 or TOFEL at or above 85 if courses are taught in English.
- Personal statement.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or associated professors.
Second Step: Send the previous documents to either :
- This E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address :College of International Exchange, Yanshan University 438 Hebei Street, Qinhuangdao, Hebei Province, P.R. China. 066004.
- Fax: +86-335-8583078
This scholarship program is open annually with application deadline on May 20th so make sure you send in yours before that date!