You should apply this Warren Wilson College Scholarships for international students. The scholarships are merit and need-based scholarship types. We have some important information that you can read in order to join the scholarship.
The host institution is clearly the Warren Wilson College. For your information, it is a private college that focuses on the liberal arts. It offers four-year programme for the students. The location is adjacent to Asheville, North Carolina. There are many disciplines that you can find at the college. The most popular students are Environmental Studies and Creative Writing. It is important for those who don’t speak English as the first language to provide their proficiency. The most frequently test must be TOEFL. This examination is required among candidates who want to apply an application. However, the host institution doesn’t measure your English proficiency from TOEFL. You can use IELTS, ACT and SAT examinations.
The closing date of the Warren Wilson College Scholarships for international students is by March 1st, 2018. This scholarship is designed for the undergraduate degree only. Here are the benefits of the scholarships as follow:
- Academic Scholarships: These range from $4,000-18,000 USD.
- Milepost One Scholarship: These are fully-funded scholarships.
There are about 25 full-tuition scholarships that you can apply every year.
If you want to win the Warren Wilson College Scholarships for international students, the method is very simple. You just need to meet these eligibility criteria and prove it from your application. They are as follow:
- Be admitted to Warren Wilson College for the first-time, as a full-time undergraduate;
- Have a minimum 3.0 weighted high school GPA;
- Complete the application requirements by the deadline;
- Have a Total Family Income equal to or less than $125,000;
- Live on campus and participate in the Warren Wilson Work Program;
- File a 2018-2019 FAFSA using their 2016 taxes and send to Warren Wilson College by March 1, 2018 (school code: 002979);
- International Students must complete the CollegeBoard International Student Financial Aid Application;
- Students selected for FAFSA verification must complete verification requirements by March 1, 2018;
- Be enrolled full time;
- Maintain consecutive enrollment.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate proficiency in English. The TOEFL is the most frequently submitted examination score that the University receives, however, the Admissions Office will use other measures upon the applicant’s request. The IELTS, ACT, and SAT examinations may also be used.
How to Apply
Please download the Warren Wilson College Scholarships for international students application form from this following link. Submit it after you complete the application form. This step is also required for the candidates who have financial need-based issue. Your admission application must be done through online application system. The shortlisted candidates will be announced two weeks after the acceptance. For your information, the scholarship doesn’t need a separated application except Milepost One. If you have provided an application only, you will be considered for other scholarship automatically. We inform you once again not to submit your application of Warren Wilson College Scholarships for international students before the closing date on March 1st, 2018.