The Université Paris-Saclay has already been offering the Université Paris-Saclay International Masters Scholarship for those who want to continue their undergraduate degree to master’s degree. As we can read, this program is hosted by Université Paris-Saclay in France. Luckily, this program aims international students especially for those who really want to conduct their research up to doctoral degree. The course will be commencing in September 2017. The deadlines are also varying through the years. The eligibility criteria are also simple and easy. You have greater chance if you are international students across the world.
The Université Paris-Saclay International Masters Scholarship is designed to make easier access for high-qualified international students. It also provides those students to conduct their project through the research, which potentially up to PhD degree or doctor. This 2017-2017 academic year offers 160 scholarships. The eligible students must be enrolled in the university first before they can gain the scholarships. In addition, the scholarships are also available up to two years. It clearly depends on the initial admission level of the selected candidates. The disciplines are also all programs in Université Paris-Saclay. But, the work-and-study programmes are not allowed to participate in the scholarship.
The value of the Université Paris-Saclay International Masters Scholarship is on par with €10,000 per year. For your information, this payment is no less than ten consecutive months every year and started based on the year of the students’ registrations. In addition, the scholarship is also adding €1,000 for each selected candidates to pay the travel fees and VISA depending on the home country of them.
The candidates will eligible if they meet these general requirements of Université Paris-Saclay International Masters Scholarship as follow:
- You should be a newcomer especially from international countries outside France
- Your age shouldn’t be more than 30 years old. In other words, it is the maximum age of the candidate
- You must have enrolled a master’s program in Université Paris-Saclay
- You must have met the criteria of the faculty that you have chosen in Université Paris-Saclay
- If you have already been living in France, it mustn’t be longer than one year
- You shouldn’t take a course that confer a degree
Pre Selection Process
After you consider that you are eligible to the program, you can apply or send the application now. The team will consider your application based on:
- Your status in the Université Paris-Saclay whether or not being admitted into a master’s program
- Your admission panel
- Only the candidates who have received a contacted email can submit their application.
How to Apply
There are some procedures that you should follow to apply in Université Paris-Saclay International Masters Scholarship.
- The selected candidates will receive an email that directs them to the online application
- The two referents of the candidates will also receive the an email to fill the recommendation form for a validation of the candidates
- Your application will be considered as complete if the two referents have validated the form.
Keep updates with the program every day so that you can receive the latest news. To od that, you can check at here.