Exceptionally bright students who wish to pursue their Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering can now apply for the Undergraduate and Language Program scholarship at Jinggangshan University. Aside from the bachelor’s scholarship program, there is also a non-degree funding for those who want to have a qualification in Chinese language. Commence your application now for autumn program!
Jinggangshan University (which is often called JGSU in short) is a state-run higher education institution in China which is famous for its comprehensive ordinary undergraduate education that has a proud long history as well as glorious tradition. You will have the opportunity to get financial support to study Civil Engineering undergraduate program for the duration of 4 years or a non-degree Chinese language program for one month which is available both in spring and autumn. The details for the Undergraduate and Language Program scholarship at Jinggangshan University are as follows:
- Freshmen with Level Three certificate of Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK3) can get a funding during enrollment up to RMB 5000 Yuan conforming to the certificate grade
- Freshmen of Civil Engineering program who paid the tuition and the other first year fees as well as get registered prior to the appraisal meeting of the provincial level scholarship can get provincial scholarship up to RMB 20000 Yuan. JGSU will divide the funding into two parts: RMB 10000 for first year and the other RMB 10000 for the second year. Civil Engineering students can apply for the university level scholarship up to RMB 10000 starting from second to fourth year.
- MBBS students are allowed to apply for the university level scholarship every year as long as they still study at the university. They will get a scholarship that varies from RMB 2000 to 10000 Yuan if they meet the requirements of the scholarship appraisal.
- Have a valid passport, be in good health, have good character as well as submit non-criminal record. Students must abide by the regulations and laws of Chinese government, obey the university regulations as well as respect Chinese habits and social custom
- MBBS candidates must have a score higher than 65% of the total score in Chemistry, English and Biology
- Civil Engineering candidates must have a pass score or higher in Mathematics, English and Physics.
- Undergraduate candidates must be 18 up to 25 years of age, non-Chinese citizens that hold senior high school diploma or above
- Non-degree Chinese language program candidates must be 18 up to 40 years of age, non-Chinese citizens that hold senior high school diploma or above
- If English isn’t your first language, you must provide proof of English proficiency required by the university
How to Apply
The deadline for the autumn program is still open until September 30th. If you are interested in this Undergraduate and Language Program scholarship at Jinggangshan University, please attach the following documents within your application:
- application form
- Senior high school diploma and transcripts
- Copy or scanning copy of valid passport
- Non-criminal record certificate
- An economic guarantee by a company, a person, a certificate of bank saving or proof of income from parents’ employing organization.
- Photo (the same as passport photo)
- Physical examination result from officially recognized hospital
- HSK certificates/Chinese language learning experience proofs if any
You can also send manually to International School of Jinggangshan University:
No. 28 Xueyuan Rd. Qingyuan District, Ji’an City, Jiangxi province, P.R. China
Visit the scholarship link for further information