Bring your best application to Umea University Scholarship for international students. This scholarship is designed for those who want to pursue their masters’ degree. It is now available. Your chance to get your masters is coming through. Check the details below.
The host institution of Umea University Scholarship for international students, Umea University, is located in Umea, Sweden. It is a city in the middle-northern region of the country. For your information, it was established in 1965 and becomes one of oldest universities in Sweden. The university offers a wide range of majors and focuses. It blends research, education, collaboration and innovation in order to play significant roles in the development of the region. The environment of the university offers a suitable and comfortable place for those who want to educate themselves with the knowledge. It brings creativities, attractions, collaborations and everything that can enhance their studies.
The benefit that you can receive as the scholars of the Umea University Scholarship for international students is either a full or partial waiver of the tuition fee. There are about 42 available scholarships for the international students with 20 students rank in reserve as an additional.
Make sure these eligibility criteria are yours because the company is going to select the candidates from them. They are as follow:
- Students must come from outside the EU/EEA or international students. This is the first criterion you must complete. That is why the program looks for international students all over the world.
- Applicants must have an Umeå University programme as priority 1 at universityadmissions.se. In other words, you must provide an online submission before the deadline. Complete the form firstly and then collect other documents below.
- They must send the application before the application deadline. We have provided the detailed date of the deadline on the next section.
- They prove their English level proficiency at high level. It can be a standardized test such as TOEFL or IELTS.
How to Apply
If you wonder when the closing date of the Umea University Scholarship for international students, it will be on March 15, 2018. You should complete the scholarship form and then send it with other documents to the university. Here are the documents that you must provide to complete an admission after the online application as follow:
- You must provide your certificates and diplomas of your bachelor or previous degree from a globally recognized education institution.
- You must attach your transcripts of complete course and grades for each semester of your previous or first degree.
- You must attach the proof of English language skills. As we mentioned earlier, the evidence may be from your TOEFL or IELTS scores.
- You must include the specific entry requirements that you can find on university’s website
- You must attach a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph as well as the identification document.
That is everything you have to understand about the documents included in your application. Click on this link in order to visit the official webpage of the Umea University Scholarship for international students.