You should prepare your best application in order to win the awards of the Tempus Public Foundation International Scholarships. This program will take you to study in Hungary. Please read the detail information about it below this paragraph.
The host institution of the Tempus Public Foundation International Scholarships is the Tempus Public Foundation. It looks for candidates who are foreigners or international students. The scholarship is designed for higher education graduates, lecturers, and researchers. The main goal of the scholarship is to gain further knowledge especially at higher education institutions in Hungary. The Tempus Public Foundation (TPF) was founded in 1996. This is an official foundation established by the Hungarian Government. The main task is to manage the international cooperation programs as well as some particular projects in specific fields such as education, training and EU-related issues.
The deadline of the scholarship is on January 30th, 2018. The primary fields of study for the scholarship awards are arts and science offered by an accredited Hungarian education institution. The candidates can also conduct a research at a relevant Hungarian organization based on an acceptance letter. In details, here are the benefits or values of the scholarship:
- Postgraduate applicants: Stipend: 80 000 HUF/month, Accommodation allowance: 70 000 HUF/month
- Postdoctoral applicants: Stipend: 120 000 HUF/month, Accommodation allowance: 80 000 HUF/month
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
You must meet the eligibility criteria of the Tempus Public Foundation International Scholarships, no matter what. This is the key whether or not you are considered by the host institution. They are as follow:
- For short-term research (3-29 days) applicants holding at least a master’s degree may apply.
- For long-term research (1-10 months) applicants holding at least a master’s degree may apply. (Doctoral students may not apply; they may apply for Partial studies.)
- Foreign citizens with an immigration/ settlement permit or in the course of applying for such a permit in Hungary, or dual citizens
- Foreign citizens with permanent residence in Hungary
- Foreign citizens employed on a permanent basis as defined by the Hungarian Labour Law
- Students in employment applying for part-time or correspondence study programmes
- Age Limit for Applicants
How to Apply
Online application is available for the Tempus Public Foundation International Scholarships. The website offers two language options. Some required documents are as follow:
- Application form of Tempus Public Foundation (downloadable from the online system).
- No more than a 3-month-old medical certificate issued by a GP of satisfactory health condition for studies (no contagious disease) (original copy and its certified Hungarian or English translation).
- Copy of the picture page of ID card or passport.
- Precise and detailed work plan – minimum 1- maximum 5-pages long (according to the work plan template)
- Complete professional CV in Hungarian or English – attached as a file
- Copy of highest degree/diploma (original copy and its certified Hungarian or English translation)
- Proof of proficiency in the language Publication list
- Letter of Invitation Two Letters of Recommendation
Upload those documents on this following link. You must provide your application in four languages. They are Hungarian, English, French or German. If you don’t use that language, you have to attach Hungarian or English translations.