This chance can only be gained from this Shanghai Government Scholarships for all degrees and international students. Make sure you are the eligible persons who meet all eligibility criteria of the scholarships. Check them out here.
The scholarships are designed by Shanghai Government. It looks for candidates from any degrees, starting from Bachelors, Masters to PhD degrees. Without further ado, check out the eligible disciplines for the scholarships as follow:
- Bachelor’s degree programs
- Master’s degree programs (except MBA and MTCSOL*)
- MTCSOL refers to Master of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages.
- Doctoral degree programs
The awards that you can obtain from the Shanghai Government Scholarships for all degrees and international students are as follow:
- Tuition waiver and comprehensive medical insurance for bachelor’s students;
- Tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance for master’s students and doctoral students.
This scholarship program can only be taken in China so that you must study outside your country,
You must consider these eligibility criteria if you want to win the awards of the Shanghai Government Scholarships for all degrees and international students. Eligibility criteria are things that you must complete and prove in your application. They are as follow:
- Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- Not be an enrolled degree student in Chinese universities at the time of application.
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- Be excellent in academic and extra-curricular performance and yet not be rewarded any other scholarships offered by Chinese govern
How to Apply:
Some procedures must be followed by the candidates of the Shanghai Government Scholarships for all degrees and international students. The first step is to visit the official website of the Shanghai Government. You can click here to complete and submit an online application form. Then, download and print it. Secondly, you must download and print the enrollment application form. Once again, click on this link for further details. Provide your application with some documents as follow:
- Notarized highest diploma
- Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal (written in Chinese )
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy)
- The copy of valid HSK level 5 or 6 Certificate
- The copy of your valid passport
- Application Fee: 415 yuan for bachelor’s students; 830 yuan for master’s students and doctoral students (Fees paid are not refundable).
Everything must be done before April 30th, 2018. Collect all documents into one file of application. Then, you must send it to Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SUFE) via post office. So, both online application and offline post office mail must be done by the candidates. Please remember the address of the office:
Room 102, Admission Office ICES SUFE
No.369 Zhongshan Beiyi Road, Shanghai, China
Post code: 200083
If you can’t send it on time, your application will never be successful. So, you need a good plan for this important thing.