Follow this Research Fellowship for Doctoral Research Degree if you want to study in Italy. The main theme of the research must be on the history, exegesis or theology of Christianity. Keep reading the article for further details.
The host institution of the Research Fellowship for Doctoral Research Degree is the Reformation Research Consortium (ReforRC). For your information, it is an amazing and interesting place for those who would like to immerse themselves in the Sixteenth Century Reformations. This academic department is in conjunction with Refo500. It doesn’t only integrate the academic things, but also emphasizes their research activities frequently. As a result, both the scholars and the members really work very closely each other in the field of activity offered by the ReforRC. In this case, they have to concern with the history and theology.
In details, the scholars of the program must choose these following fields of research as follow:
- research on the history,
- exegesis or theology of Christianity,
- its renewal and its relationships with other religions cultures.
According to the homepage, the Research Fellowship for Doctoral Research Degree will cover the scholars based on the private Italian laws. It is also excluded the dependent employment contract. The scholars may receive € 22,000 (gross). You can check about the regulations at the official website. International applicants are able to join this program. However, the candidates must fill the eligibility criteria of the fellowship firstly before anything. For the details here are the eligibility criteria of the program. They are as follow:
- Hold a doctoral degree in one of the domainsr pertaining to religious studies;
- Demonstrate fluency in English;
- Not have been found guilty of criminal offense.
- Teaching experience and knowledge of other modern or classic languages would be an asset.
- Applicants must hold a doctoral degree in one of the domains pertaining to religious studies.
- Applicants must demonstrate fluency in English.
How to Apply
If you are interested to send your application, it would be good for you to know the ways of how to apply the Research Fellowship for Doctoral Research Degree. We summarized them all as follow:
- Please include your application with these required documents. They are:
- a) Full CV (including first name, last name, citizenship, place and date birth, codice fiscale/taxpayer’s code number);
- b) copy of ID or passport;
- c) Cover letter;
- d) PDF copy of a choice selection of publications for evaluation; e) list of the publications selected in point d; f) certificates or evidence of language proficiency in English and other languages if applicable; g) two letters of presentation.
- Secondly, you need to submit your application via internet. The following link is on segreteria-at-fscire.it.
That’s all. For your information, the Research Fellowship for Doctoral Research Degree doesn’t have any due date or deadline. In other words, you can submit it whenever you want. It could be your advantage to prepare your application as good as possible. You can take your time to set the required documents without worrying about the deadline. It is the reason why we recommend this scholarship to all international students across the world.