Young people who have completed a Year 12 qualification and are currently planning to finance their further education are encouraged to apply for Research and Development Excellence Scholarships at ANU. Every student who is applying for admission to this University for the first time is welcome to send in applications for the funding. Don’t overlook the possibility of pursuing higher education without the burden of college tuition.
The Australian National University (ANU) College of Engineering and Computer Science is offering up to 10 Research Development Excellence Scholarship for deserving young student from New Zealand and Australia each year and is now accepting applications for year of 2018. The scholarships value is up to $7.500. 5 scholarships may be granted to students from the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and its surrounding region while the remaining 5 may be granted to students from outside the ACT and its surrounding region. ANU is a national research university located in Canberra and its main campus which is located in Acton encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national academies and institutes. This Research and Development Excellence Scholarships at ANU are highly competitive and based on academic merit. This funding is available for pursuing single or Flexible Double Degree program of Bachelor of Engineering (R&D) (Honours) or Bachelor of Advanced Computing (R&D (Honours). Study subjects are not limited to specific field. Candidates are allowed to take any subjects offered by the university.
- The scholarship is available to Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident only
- Candidates should only be entering university for the first time. Those who are transferring from other universities are not eligible
- Candidates have applied for admission and will enrol into a single or Flexible Double Degree program of Bachelor of Engineering (R&D) (Honours) or Bachelor of Advanced Computing (R&D) (Honours) offered by the College
- Candidates have completed a Year 12 qualification in Australia or New Zealand.
Has applied for admission through UAC and has an approved ATAR score. Direct applicants are not eligible.
- Candidates have achieved a minimum ATAR of 99 (excluding bonus points).
- Candidates must be from outside the ACT and surrounding region including Queanbeyan, Karabar, Sutton, Bungendore or Murrumbateman or any of the following postcodes: 0200, 2600-2612, 2614-2620, 2900-2914).
How to Apply
Students who show interest in applying for this Research and Development Excellence Scholarships at ANU should complete the required online application. Note that the deadline is on May 20, 2018 so make sure you do not exceed the due date. Please visit the application portal below:
This application portal will allow you to identify the scholarships you are eligible for and lodge your scholarship application. Commence your application by entering your residency status (domestic or international) and the academic at which you’ll be studying at ANU (undergraduate or postgraduate). Then, specify the intake in which you intend to commence the degree at The Australian National University (ANU) and click the “next” button to complete the entire online application process by filling in all the questions provided.