International students who wish to pursue undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate program in China now are only one scholarship away from making it come true! If money gets in the way of your dream, you can now apply for the NPU President Scholarship Program for Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral program at the Northwestern Polytechnical University. Any candidates who enroll for the 2018-2019 academic year are eligible to apply. Read on to find what other entrance requirements you should fulfill!
NPU is located in China and has always welcomes international students to study at this university. However, many academically outstanding students can’t afford to study aboard. That’s why, this university set up a scholarship program dedicated to self-supported international students who have applied to pursue their bachelor, master or doctoral degree at NPU. That being said, students who have already been awarded with other scholarships are not eligible. The funding is open for all study subject offered by the university. Application for this NPU President Scholarship Program for Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral program at the Northwestern Polytechnical University must be submitted before enrollment. This funding includes first prize as well as second prize.
Accommodation, tuition as well as insurance fees are waived for first prize winners. Add to that they will also receive a monthly allowance:
- Bachelor’s candidates: 1,500RMB per person for every month
- Master’s candidates: 2,000RMB per person for every month
- Doctor’s candidates: 3,500RMB per person for every month
Tuition fees are waived for second prize winners.
Make sure you fulfil the following entrance requirements in order to be eligible:
- Must conform to Chinese as well as NPU’s regulations and laws, enjoy the knowledge of Chinese culture, respect Chinese customs as well as adopt a friendly attitude towards China
- Must be in good health
Here are the specific requirements for:
- Must have a senior high school diploma
- Must be 18 years old or older but doesn’t exceed 25th
- Must have a good senior high school academic performance. Don’t have average grade lower than 80 (scores other than 100 mark system should be converted into percentage) or above B+ or B.
Master’s and PhD:
- Graduate candidates must have a bachelor’s degree and are not older than 35 years old
- PhD candidates must hold a master’s degree and are not older than 40 years old
- Have already graduated from a prestigious university with excellent academic performance. This means, your university should be on the top 10 national ranking
- Must have excellent achievements in the field of work or study or show great research potential
How to Apply
The deadline for the NPU President Scholarship Program for Bachelors, Masters, and Doctoral program at the Northwestern Polytechnical University is June 30th, 2018 and no later applications will be accepted. The mode of application is online. Visit this link to apply.
Here are the documents you need to include:
- Application form for the scholarship program
- Notarized highest diploma
- Physical examination form
- Academic transcripts
- Recommendation letter from high school for bachelor’s candidates/ recommendation letter from two professors for master’s and doctor’s
- Certificate of English or Chinese proficiency
- Study plan
- A copy of valid passport
The application fee is 600RMB or 100USD.
Please visit the official website here for more information.