The New Europe College International Fellowships for research program welcome international applicants who want to send their applications. If selected, you have a chance to study abroad in Romania. Check all information below.
The New Europe College International Fellowships for research program are designed only in some fields of study. They are Humanities, Social Studies, and Economics. Some benefits that you can obtain as an eligible fellow are as follow:
- a monthly stipend of 750 Euro (tax free), accommodation,
- international transportation to and from the home country of the Fellows at the beginning and the end of the Fellowship, as well as for season holidays.
- The Fellows who stay for the whole academic year are offered a one-month research trip abroad to an institution of their choice (2,600 Euro for transportation, accommodation, and per diem). As an alternative, they can opt for field research, in Romania or outside it.
As the fellows of the fellowships, you have responsibility to complete your own project. It is also expected to join in the scientific events managed by the host institutions. You also have to submit a research paper, depicting the outcomes of your projects during your fellowship duration. This must be done at the end of your fellowship. These papers will be proudly presented in NEC publications.
You must comply with these eligibility criteria of the New Europe College International Fellowships for research program if you want to be considered as one of them. They are as follow:
- Applicants must hold a Ph.D. title or be doctoral students in an advanced stage of their research. Preference is given to candidates under the age of 40, and to those who have not yet benefited from a NEC Fellowship.
- Working languages: English, French, and German. A good command of English is desirable.
How to Apply
The New Europe College International Fellowships for research program set an online application method for the candidates who want to apply their submissions or applications. Please prepare the criteria in electronic format or e-mail. You should enter the subject of the email with “NEC Fellowship”. Fill the email address with applications @ nec . ro. The application process is going to be ended on 7 December 2017. The board will never consider or accept late applications.
The New Europe College International Fellowships for research program will reply your email with a receipt of an application. It is like the confirmation that you have sent your application within fourteen days after the closing date. The pre-selection results will be announced in the beginning of March next year by electronic mail, too. The shortlisted candidates are eligible to proceed to interviews on 18 to 20 April, 2018. Please download the application form, guidelines, and everything you need from this following link. If you have some questions, you can send a mail, telephone or visit to this address New Europe College, str. Plantelor 21, 023971 Bucharest, RomaniaPhone (+4) 021 307 9910, Fax: (+4) 021 327 0774. A tip from us is that you mustn’t send it after the application deadline, and please meet the criteria offered by the host institution.