Change your future with this LeadMN Morrie Anderson Endowed Scholarship for USA students. If you seek some helps from the university, this is a great opportunity for you because this scholarship is already ongoing. Check out the recommended information below.
It is hosted by LeadMN Morrie Anderson Endowed Scholarship for USA students. For your information, there are about 180,000 two-year college students now at the university. It would like to support the students in order to change their educations and lives. Through the scholarship, the successful candidates can develop their skills and knowledge. LeadMN helps you to reach the most possibilities in gaining your success. The scholarship is designed only for citizens of USA. The value is about $10,000 worth for the scholars.
You must complete and meet the eligibility criteria of the LeadMN Morrie Anderson Endowed Scholarship for USA students firstly. They are as follow:
- You must be accepted in a technical program at one of the technical colleges within the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities. It is important to provide evidence or proof.
- You must have a good academic achievement as determined by the campus where they are enrolled. It is by providing the transcripts. The details of the transcript can be found on the next section.
- Preference will be given to students with financial need and who show great promise. In other words, you have to provide the statement of need. Describe everything you have such as ability and skill that are promising for the host institution or university.
- You are able to renew your scholarship but it must be based on the satisfactions of the academic standards considered by the college president. This is an annual scholarship programme, meaning that you can renew it every year. However, the host institution sets some standards for the eligible candidates. Meet these requirements and you are able to win the scholarship once again.
How to Apply
After you meet the eligibility criteria, it is time to prepare your application and sent it to the LeadMN Morrie Anderson Endowed Scholarship for USA students. This given link directs you to the official website of the scholarship. But, you have to prepare your supporting documents firstly as follow:
- You must prepare and send a letter of application/personal letter. This is a must document you should prepare before anything. It must include Academic, career and personal goals, describing your academic and career goals and personal goals. Describe them all as comprehensive as possible.
- Submit a statement of need to describe your willingness of the scholarship. The next document you must include is a statement of need. You can describe why you really need the scholarship.
- One letter of recommendation from college staff. You can seek for a recommendation from the staff of your previous college. Make sure it is based on their permission.
- A copy of your school transcript (it can be an unofficial transcript).
Last but not least, you must consider the closing dates of the LeadMN Morrie Anderson Endowed Scholarship for USA students that are usually ended in April and November every year.