The Italian Government MAECI Scholarships for international students prepares the great chance for those who really need to have a scholarship fund at the 2018-2019 academic year. You will never have the second chance to get the scholarship. Just read on this article below.
This Italian Government MAECI Scholarships for international students is directly hosted and funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation. The grant will be given for foreign citizens and Italian citizens so that they can live and study abroad with the fund by the Italian Government. The closing date of the scholarship will happen on April 30, 2018. The primary thing that the candidates have to do in order to apply the scholarships is to enroll for courses in Italian as well as the Italian language certificate level B2. For your information, the aim of the scholarship is to maintain the international cultural, scientific and technological cooperation, to endorse Italian language as well as its culture, and to support Italy’s economic system in the world.
The Italian Government MAECI Scholarships for international students offer the candidates who want to pursue their Master of science, PhD, and research under the academic supervision. Let’s see the benefits of the scholarships as follow:
- The scholars will get 900 Euros as their monthly allowance based on the duration and the host institution will pay it through their Italian bank account.
- The first grant is able to be received after the completion of University enrollment and the submission of all the documents
- The last grant is able to be paid only based on verification of satisfactory academic process.
- The grant is going to cover the courses
Check out the eligibility criteria of the Italian Government MAECI Scholarships for international students. Knowing them can open greater opportunity for the candidates because you are going to meet and complete the application easily. They are as follow:
- The candidates must be able to submit the application and prove that they hold an appropriate academic qualification based on the Italian University or Institute regulations
- The candidates of master’s degree in Arts, Music and Dance or Italian Language and Culture Courses should be under 28 years old by the closing date of the application process
- The candidates of PhD Programmes should be under 30 years old by the closing date of the application process
- The candidates of Research Projects should be under 40 years old by the closing date of the application process
- The candidates must have English test score with minimum level of B2 through the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Meanwhile, the candidates must prove that they have at least A2 level of Italian language
How to Apply
The only way to apply the scholarship is through the official webpage on this following link. You need to complete the application before the closing date because the host institution will consider it as late application and you are not going to be successful candidates with this status. Don’t lose your hope to win the award from this Italian Government MAECI Scholarships for international students.