The IT University of Copenhagen State Scholarships is available now for those who want to complete a master’s degree in IT. For your information, the program starts at IT University of Copenhagen, Denmark. It is also an annual program that you can apply each year. The annual deadline is either on April 1st or October 1st. Denmark is a nice country in Europe. This scholarship is also open for both EU and International students. It means you can come from your country anywhere in this world. IT is one of popular course these days. Many people have an interest in IT field.
The IT University of Copenhagen State Scholarships offers any MSc Programme, which are offered at the university. There are up 4 scholarships that are offered as well. Make sure your application meets the general requirements of the university. This scholarship program is designed for talented candidates only in IT field of work from outside the EU and EAA. The applicants will be selected based on their highest scores. The benefits of this program are to cover the tuition fees for free without any discounts or reduced fees and also cover the student’s living expenses partly.
The general requirements of IT University of Copenhagen State Scholarships are as follow:
- The candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree or is equivalent
- If they have another degree, they have to ensure that the degree is comparable with a bachelor’s degree
- They also must have good English proficiency on B-Level
There are also some specific requirements of the faculty or course at IT University of Copenhagen State Scholarships. They are as follow:
If the candidates want to apply at MSc in Digital Design and Communication, they must master Danish on an A-Level.
- The MSc in Game candidates must have educational background in computer science.
- The MSc in Software Development of Design track candidates must hold a degree outside the software area. In other words, a non-software area is required. If the candidates have ever learned some programming course, they have a strong argument to convince the team in combining it with their current bachelor.
- Meanwhile, the MSc in Software Development of Advanced Computing track requires the candidates who have a degree, which is related to the course or field in Software Development. They also must describe about their Programming foundations and Software Engineering in their letter.
How to Apply
The application of IT University of Copenhagen State Scholarships must be sent via online or internet. It means that the candidates must upload their documentation through the website at https://en.itu.dk/programmes/msc-programmes/applying-to-a-msc-programme. The candidates must take their own responsibility to enter and send the application. The confirmation will be delivered to the candidates after sending the applications. The application must attach the documentations such as a copy of bachelor diploma, a cover letter especially in English, documentation of passed exams especially in Higher education, and many more that you can find on the website. One of important documentations is the English skills documentations. To document this, you can get in several ways like Toefl scores, IELTS, Cambridge Certificate, etc.