The University of West London is pleased to announce that they are now accepting applications from international students to apply for the International Ambassador Scholarships for Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate program at the University of West London. This scholarship is open for all students who enroll for the 2018-2019 academic year. Here is your golden opportunity to study in one of the most interesting cities in the entire Europe.
The goal of this scholarship program is to give support financially to excellent students who wish to become ambassadors for the University of West London. This means that international ambassadors will contribute to actively representing the university. They should participate in current as well as future promotional activities. They will be photographed and interviewed by the marketing department. There are a total of 50 scholarships that will be awarded and the funding will provide a discount for the cost of first year tuition only. The International Ambassador Scholarships for Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate program at the University of West London will be awarded to outstanding candidates who have a proven achievement and academic record and who will make a big contribution to the university as well as to the wider global community. The funding is open to everyone who wish to pursue undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate in any field of study and can be taken at the University of West London, UK. The scholarships benefits will include:
- The scholarship value up to £5,000. The funding gives a discount against the tuition cost for first year of study only
- Contribute from time to time in any events aimed to promote the University organized by the International Office or for scholars
- Participate in current as well as future promotional activities and will also be photographed and interviewed by the marketing department
Students must fulfill the following criteria/requirements in order to be eligible for the scholarship
- An offer holder for either an undergraduate or postgraduate course at the university to start study in September 2018 which means applicants must have already applied for a course of study at UWL and must have already received an official offer from one of their Admissions Officers
- Applicants must be self-funded overseas full fee-paying students. EU candidates are not eligible
- The scholarship will be given on a competitive basis to qualified candidates who demonstrate ability and enthusiasm to be an excellent international student ambassador
Procedure for the Application
The deadline for the International Ambassador Scholarships for Undergraduate, Graduate and Postgraduate program at the University of West London is July 15, 2018 and no latter applications will be accepted. In order to avoid any kind of frauds that involve applicants or any third party agent, it is highly advisable that students should complete the online applications and follow all the rules, they can begin by clicking on this online application link to commence.
Should you encounter any difficulties or have any questions, please visit the official website for the scholarship here.