You can study in Spain through this IED Creactivate Scholarships for Design Courses for international students. As usual, we always share the scholarships that are looking for candidates for selection process. For the details, check out the details of the scholarships below.
If you wonder about the host institution, it is the Istituto Europeo di Design. The applicants who want to join the IED Creactivate Scholarships for Design Courses for international students must be international students. They have to conduct a project in relation to the topic of the contest. The host institution will instruct the eligible candidates to demonstrate their best creativity as well as their best ideas. For your information, IED is a global networking especially in the several fields such as Design, Visual Communication, Fashion, as well as the Management for Creative Industries with schools located in three different countries, namely Italy, Brazil, and Spain. This scholarship is designed only for those who want to complete their undergraduate, bachelors and diploma degree. Please remember these eligible fields of the study as follow:
- Fashion Design (Spanish)
- Graphic Design (Spanish or English)
- Interior Design (Spanish or English)
- Product Design (Spanish or English)
- Transportation Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing and Communication (English)IED Diplomas (3 years)
- Business Design (English)
- Fashion Marketing and Communication (Spanish)
- Creative Advertising and Branding (English) Global Design (English)
The scholars will be given one hundred percent of tuition fee for their studies at IED. It can be in Italy, Spain and Brazil. The host institution only prepares 17 grants for the scholars on various university courses in the 2018 academic year. So, the competition is very tight because the competitors come from across the globe. You need to meet the eligibility criteria and provide better motivation and qualification than the others.
You must complete your application of the IED Creactivate Scholarships for Design Courses for international students by meeting these following requirements as follow:
- You must hold a High School Diploma or Vocational Training (or be attending the last year). This is your first requirement. Of course, you need this qualification before you can pursue the bachelor or undergraduate degree.
- You must be no more than 26 years old when applying for the contest. The contest only looks for young candidates who really want to pursue their scholarship. It means that you must accomplish this age requirement, too
For your information, this scholarship contest accepts international applicants all over the world. If you feel that you can meet the eligibility criteria above, please ensure that you also have a proficiency to get excellent English language at higher education level.
How to Apply
You can prepare your best application and apply it until 30th April 2018 because it is the closing date of the IED Creactivate Scholarships for Design Courses for international students. The host institution undergoes online application method to select the candidates. Please click on this link to begin completing the application process from the official website. It is the application form webpage. You can also visit the official website of the scholarship from there.