The Department of Economics and Management or DEM of the University of Padova is now accepting applications from students who apply for the DEM PhD scholarships in Economics and Management at University of Padova. Students of all nationalities are welcomed to apply. Submit your application today for the mode of the application is online!
DEM of the University of Padova is one of the most leading research universities in Italy for business science and economics. The last national research assessment during 2011-2014 ranked this institution at the 1st place in the scientific area which includes business science, economics as well as statistics. As a matter of fact, the Department of Economics and Management is a center of excellence in accounting, applied economic, economic theory as well as management. This department is part of one of the oldest higher education institutions in the world which none other than University of Padova. The Department itself offers a stimulating research environment and learning to students from around the world. The department of Economics and Management is now offering international PhD program with a long tradition of success and quality which complements the department’s offer of undergraduate and graduate program. The doctoral program is composed of two types of curricula, namely Management and Economics. Both of them consist of two parts which are rigorous coursework during year one as well as work on the PhD thesis on the second year as well as third year. There is a total of 10 DEM PhD scholarships in Economics and Management at University of Padova starting at the end of September 2018. The funding is open to pursue a three year full PhD program in the field of Economics and Management.
In order to be considered students must meet the following requirements.
- The scholarship is open to students of all nationalities
- Students must hold a master’s degree or any of its equivalent in business sciences, economics, mathematics, statistics or engineering.
- Students who expects to graduate in September 30th, 2018 can apply for this program as well
- Students must provide proof that their English proficiency is at a high enough level in order to succeed in their study. Proof of English competence such as IELTS or TOELF is required although it is not compulsory. Even though GRE general test is not required but it is warmly recommended.
The closing date is on June 26, 2018 and students can apply online via the application portal so that everyone has equal opportunity. In order to be considered for the DEM PhD scholarships in Economics and Management at University of Padova, students must attach the following documents on their applications:
- All official transcripts
- All degree certificates
- A research proposal. The maximum pages is 4.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Proof of English competence. It is not compulsory
- A scientific publication if you have any
- A brief summary of your Master’s thesis with the maximum page is 4
Students may commence their application by visiting the online application link.
Should you have any inquiries, please visit the scholarship link for further details.