It is time to go to Ireland through this DCU-John Thompson MSc Scholarships for international students. Yes, this scholarship will take the eligible scholars to win the awards and study in the country. Without further ado, check out the details below.
The scholarship is designed for students who want to pursue their MSc programme at Dublin City University located in Ireland. The eligible candidates are going to be chosen based on their application and interview. The primary aim of the scholarship is to encourage the relationship between digital marketing and online journalism so that the graduates of business, journalism and other educational backgrounds want to study deeper more about the digital marketing fields of study. For your information, the host institution of the scholarship is one of the reputable universities in the country. It is also known as University of Enterprise. It can’t be separated with its strong, active academic, research and industry across the globe.
The awards of the DCU-John Thompson MSc Scholarships for international students are to cover the full fees of the graduate and full-time MSc in Digital Marketing. You have to qualify the eligibility criteria of the scholarship in order to complete the entry requirements of the DCU MSc Digital Marketing. Check out the eligibility criteria of the scholarships below as follow:
- Graduates of all pedagogy establishments in Ireland are eligible to use.
- Applicants ought to hold a primary category Honours (1.1) Degree in an exceedingly business or a connected discipline and may demonstrate a keen interest in and understanding of promoting, business, and media.
- Candidates ought to hold associate degree (2.1) in an exceedingly Business discipline, or equivalent international qualification.
- If you have got a a pair of.2 degree in an exceedingly Business discipline, you’ll still acquire an area. This can rely on the provision of places.
- In addition, non-native English speakers should conjointly submit certified English translations of their tutorial transcripts and parchment/degree certificate
- International candidates are to possess academic qualifications of a regular like those made public on top of. additionally, wherever such candidates area unit non-native speakers of country language they have to submit proof of English competence that meets DCU graduate school entry needs.
How to Apply
Please apply the DCU-John Thompson MSc Scholarships for international students before the closing date on 27 June 2018. You should submit your application via email to the Group Head for Marketing at DCUBS Dr John Connolly. You can reach him at email@example.com no later than 5.00pm on the closing date. Ensure you attach these following documents as follow:
- Your comprehensive CV
- Your statement of motivation and suitability for the scholarship. The statement must’ be more than 250 words.
- Your copy of academic transcript/proof of final degree award. Since this is for master degree, you have to provide your bachelor degree certificate as well as its transcript.
After you include them all, send it in an application via email that we have given previously. Don’t think about the late application because DCU-John Thompson MSc Scholarships for international students won’t consider as successful application. Good luck for your future guys.