You can pursue your bachelor degree through this DAAD Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance master degree. This is your chance to study in Germany for September or October 2019 academic year. Check out the details below.
The DAAD Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance master degree provides an opportunity for the graduates of developing countries who want to pursue their Master’s degree in fields of study of social, political and economic development of their home country. The recipients will learn and gain their master at German institutions of higher education. You can pick one of them below:
- Hertie School of Governance in Master of Public Policy
- University of Potsdam: Master of Public Management
- University of Duisburg-Essen in MA Development and Governance
- Willy Brandt School of Public Policy at the University of Erfurt in Master of Public Policy
- Hochschule Osnabrück in Management in Non-Profit Organisations
- University of Osnabrück inMaster of Democratic Governance and Civil Society
- University of Passau in Master of Governance and Public Policy
- Leuphana University of Lüneburg in Public Economics, Law and Politics
Most courses are taught in English and German languages because they are designed for international students. The students must come from developing regions in Africa, North or Central America, South Asia, Latin America, Southeast Asia and Middle East. You can check the eligibility countries from the official website later. The scholarship will be covered with full tuition fees, monthly stipend of 850 €. The awards aren’t only those. It also includes contributions for the health insurance, travel cost, subsidy for study and research, and rent subsidies or spouse and also children. The scholarship also gives around 6 months or German language course.
Without further ado, check out the eligibility criteria of the DAAD Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance master degree below:
- You must be very well qualified graduates who hold a first university degree and have a willingness to participate actively in social and economic development of their home countries. Young and professional graduates are welcome to apply.
- You must provide the best study results; proficiency in English and German language, political and social engagement, personal motivation, personal description of subject related so that you can undertake a study project in Germany and provide positive feedback after your return to your country.
- You must have obtained the latest university degree during the six years before the application for the scholarship.
- There are other further requirements for the master courses that you want to choose. Of course, you have to complete them all.
How to Apply
Apply your application for the chosen and eligible master’s course as well as your DAAD Scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance master degree to the respective universities. You shouldn’t send it to DAAD. Then, please indicate the scholarships based on the name. You must meet the eligible closing date of the application process by 31 July 2018. Always check the official website on this link. It is an official link of the scholarship that you can access on a daily basis. You can check the countries on the website, too.