If you passionate enough to be a nurse, this British International School of Kuala Lumpur scholarships for Nursery students can be a good thing to do. Please hurry up because the closing date is really close now. Check the details below.
British International School of Kuala Lumpur scholarships for Nursery students are directly hosted by the British International School of Kuala Lumpur. For your information, this school is popular enough in Kuala Lumpur as the leading international school. It offers so many contemporary educations especially in British system and nursery. It starts from the pre-nursery to Sixth form. The main subjects are delivered in English. In other words, you have to consider that your English language proficiency is good enough or equal with intermediate level. It is important to determine your succeed in your studies.
Check out the benefits of the scholarships as follow:
- Will have a chance to receive an excellent earnings.
- The host institution provides an annual allowance for the scholars.
- International worldwide medical cowl.
- Will have a chance up to 2 full college scholarships.
- A professionally-stimulating and adjunct operating surroundings.
- The chance to measure and add a culturally-diverse context.
- Opportunities for promotion and development each inside the college and also the wider world network of Nord Anglia Education.
Of course, there are several eligibility criteria of British International School of Kuala Lumpur scholarships for Nursery students you must follow as the applicants. Without further ado, read on the details. The applicant:
- Must be United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland-trained (PGCE or equivalent) and has relevant UK programme expertise (2 years teaching expertise minimum).
- Enjoys a professionally-stimulating surroundings and environment. As we know, the school is one of leading business school in the country.
- Promotes a well organized and provoking learning surroundings.
- Offers enthusiasm and demonstrates a positive approach to students.
- Feels comfortable with the integration technology into all teaching practices.
- Is committed to constant improvement all told aspects of college life.
- Is reflective and frequently strives to enhance performance.
- Understands the worth of consistent application of college policies.
- If English isn’t your mother tongue then you’ll got to show that your West Germanic skills square measure at a high enough level to reach your studies. Please provide a proof that your English level is at certain level or score such as TOEFL or IELTS.
How to Apply
If you want to apply the British International School of Kuala Lumpur scholarships for Nursery students, make sure you follow the instructions found at this following link. For your information, the applicants must provide an online application in order to be considered as eligible candidates. The host institution sets up a deadline on February 28, 2018. In other words, the time is near. You must prepare everything you need in an application. What you should prepare are the qualifications of the eligibility criteria. Don’t forget to visit the link given above so that you will know the primary updates of the scholarship. The English language proficiency is the thing you should prepare for the first time. Test your score with a standardized test.