Consider this Beihang University Postgraduate Scholarship for international students because you are going to study in China if you can make it. The scholarships can be applied by everyone who has first degree. Without further ado, read on the descriptions below.
The Beihang University Postgraduate Scholarship for international students is specialized in order to convey the international students that they can continue their bachelor degree to take a doctoral or masters degree. The primary purpose is to make a research-based program as well as a various number of specialized mode based on the perfection of the prior general education. The applicants of the scholarship are expected in order to master both Chinese and English languages because the courses are available in both languages. That is why the scholarship is offered in the field of language study.
The program must be undergone by the applicants on a full-time basis and they can receive a full scholarship if they have met the eligibility criteria. Some benefits that you can compete with other competitors or applicants are as follow:
- Medical fees,
- Tuition fees,
However, the scholarship doesn’t include the international travel expenses. In other words, you have to accommodate the travel expenses by yourself.
All eligible applicants must complete the following criteria of Beihang University Postgraduate Scholarship for international students as follow:
- Master scholarship program, he or she ought to be of thirty five years or below and possess a bachelor degree.
- Doctoral program, the individual ought to be forty years and below and possess a master’s degree.
- Both courses candidates should even be familiar with each Chinese and English language because the courses are offered within the named languages.
How to Apply
The Beihang University Postgraduate Scholarship for international students are available every year. It means that you can apply it next year if you are failed this year. The deadline is published on the website of the scholarship. All you need to do is to prepare and provide an application. Your application must be either in English or Chinese language. You can also add the translations in both languages as well. Check out the documents that you must include in your application as follow:
- An application form from Beihang university CSC Government
- The original or notarized copies of highest diploma or expected graduate certificate from the current university
- Transcript of academic scores
- Research proposal plan at least a thousand words
- Recommendation letters from two academic experts and professors
- Language proficiency certificates or scores of HSK, IELTS, or TOEFL where the candidates’ educational or native language is not English or Chinese
- Report of their blood examination and copy of physical examination especially for international students
- Front page of the passport that shows all information of the candidates. It must be a copy of it
- A copy of receipt of the application fee
- The documents list of the application as well as the candidates’ address
Click on this link to apply your application. This scholarship is an academic merit basis where you have to show the best scores or academic achievements of your previous degree.