You can now pursue your master’s degree in Austria and get financial support at the same time! Applications are now open for Attractive scholarships at MCI Management Center Innsbruck for international students to study in the field of International Business. Apply now and get your Executive MBA degree!
MCI Management Center Innsbruck is located in Innsbruck, Austria. It is a private organized business school and offers study programs that lead to bachelor and master’s degrees as well as Executive master programs such as LL.M., MSc, and MBA. This institution also offers Customized programs and research, Executive Certificate Programs as well as Management seminars. This institution has innovative blended learning concept where it has been well developed in collaboration with leading and notable universities in Australia, US, Asia and Canada to make sure students have a perfect balance among education, family and work. This year though, international students have the chance to apply for the Attractive scholarships at MCI Management Center Innsbruck. The scholarships details are as follows:
- Sudstern Scholarship which is worth 10.000 euros
- Freenet scholarship which is worth 4.725 euros
- Sap scholarship which is worth 4.725 euros
- Die Presse scholarship which is worth 10.000 euros
For more details about each scholarship, you can go to this website.
All of these scholarships are open for students to pursue Executive Master’s in the field of International Business Online program. It is worth noting that applicants are allowed to apply for a few scholarship programs at once. However, everyone will be granted one scholarship only at the end.
In order to be considered, candidates first must fulfill eligibility criteria of the following:
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree
- You will need to show proof of English proficiency in the event of English not being your first language. Having English skills at a high enough level is important in order to succeed in your study.
The mode of the application is online so it won’t be such an inconvenience for students from all around the world. Applications must be submitted via e-mail. Each scholarship must be sent to separate e-mail address which you can find here.
Aside from the application form, interested candidates applying for Attractive scholarships at MCI Management Center Innsbruck must also attach the following documents:
- A CV along with corresponding documents of the main stages such as certificates, academic transcripts, etc.
- Mid-term career goals with maximum length 0.5 – 1 page
- A motivational letter outlining the reason as to why you are applying for the scholarship with maximum length 0.5-1 page
- Evidence of an adequate English proficiency such as IELTS with minimum score of 6.5 or TOEFL with minimum score of 92
- An essay explaining your motivation for enrolling in the International Business MBA Online study program. The essay should be more than 1.000 words
The closing date for every scholarship is on July 27, 2018 and no late applications will be considered. In the event of two equally qualified applicants applying for the same scholarship, the award will be split. Applicants are allowed to apply for more than one scholarship at once but will only be granted one award only.