UK students who wish to pursue their bachelor’s degree now have the opportunity to apply for the Ariyaratnam Bursaries for Undergraduate program at King’s College London. This scholarship program is open for the academic year 2018-2019. Apply now!
King’s College London is located in London, UK. It is a public research university as well as a founding constituent college of the federal University of London. New entrants for the academic year 2018-2019 are given the opportunity to win two Ariyaratnam Bursaries for Undergraduate program at King’s College London. This scholarship was set up by an alumnus of King’s College London, Mr. Ineeyan Ariyaratnam. The objective of this scholarship is to provide financial support for one undergraduate student in King’s Business School as well as one other undergraduate student in the Faculty of Natural and Mathematical Sciences. Qualified candidates will be awarded a total amount of 15.000 pounds with a fee waiver of 5.000 pounds for 3 years which is intended to help towards the cost of recipients’ tuition fees. As for the applicants within the Faculty of Business, Language Join honor courses are excluded. All UK students are eligible to apply. However, it’s not the sole determining factor for eligibility. Candidates must also fulfill all entrance requirements below:
- Must be starting their ne undergraduate 1st degree in September 2018 at the university with Faculty of Business (excluding the language join honor courses) or Faculty of Natural and Mathematical Sciences as the chosen program
- Must have a household income of 42.641 pounds or below. Candidates must also provide consent to share this details with King’s when they submit the student support application to Student Finance England/N. Ireland/Wales/SAAS.
- Have earned AAB/above in A level exams or any of its international equivalent. Candidates must take note that they won’t be eligible for a payment in years that they’re resitting, repeating, intercalating or interrupting. Should students either withdraw or transfer to another course, they will stop being eligible for any further payments
- If English isn’t your first language, you must provide proof of English proficiency in order to succeed in your study.
The deadline for the application is on July 31st, 2018. The mode of the applications is totally online. Below are what you need to be doing for the application process:
- Commence your application by filling in the application form
- Copy of letters which confirm any grant/bursaries/scholarships you are receiving towards studying at King’s
- Word/pdf supporting statement
Candidates must complete applications as well as all the supporting documentation. Then all of them should be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications must be submitted either in PDF or word only.
Incomplete or late application will result in candidate being disqualified for the Ariyaratnam Bursaries for Undergraduate program at King’s College London.
When all the application forms have been accurately completed as well as the appropriate documentary evidence have been supplied, candidates will receive notifications regarding the outcome of the applications by the end of August 2018.
If you still need clarification or information before submitting your application form please contact email@example.com