Be happy with this Forum Trans-regional Studies Postdoctoral Fellowship for international students because it brings the successful candidates to study in Germany. Don’t be late to prepare your application. Check the details here in this article.
The host institution of the fellowships is the Forum Trans-regional. It prepares the successful candidates to take 2018/2019 academic year that will be held in October 1, 2018 until July 31, 2019. The primary objective of the fellowships is to create forum for postdoctoral fellowships in discussing the potentials and contours of a plural history of art. Of course, the fellows come from all regions in this world. The Forum Trans-regional is located in Berlin, Germany. For your information, it is a research organization that focuses on humanities and social sciences.
The Forum Trans-regional Studies Postdoctoral Fellowship for international students have a deadline on January 15, 2018. It is only designed for the research program Art Histories and Aesthetic Practices. Here are the following awards that you can receive as the successful candidates as follow:
- Postdoctoral fellows will receive a monthly stipend of € 2.500 plus supplements depending on their personal situation.
- Organizational support regarding visas, insurances, housing, etc. will be provided.
- Successful applicants become fellows of the program Art Histories and Aesthetic Practices at the Forum Transregionale Studien and are expected to take up residence in Berlin.
The host institution prepares about six fellowships this year.
Eligibility criteria are the most paramount things that you must read before anything. Without them, you will never be considered as the successful candidates. The fellowships offer some criteria as follow:
- Applicants should have obtained their doctorate within the last seven years (before their application).
- Applications can be from all regions, with various disciplinary backgrounds, such as Art Histories, Archaeology, Anthropology, Aesthetics, History, and all relevant neighbouring fields dealing with artefacts, artistic production, material culture, and aesthetic practices relating to objects, images, and architectures.
- Applicants should be interested to engage in reflexive and transdisciplinary research.
- Art Histories fellows are given the opportunity to pursue their individual research projects within a transdisciplinary and transregional context.
- They are expected to engage in the program activities, such as regular seminars, workshops, conferences and a travelling seminar.
- English proficiency evidence like IELTS or TOEFL.
How to Apply
You can send the application via email to official email of the Forum Trans-regional Studies Postdoctoral Fellowship for international students. The host intuition requires complete application. Prepare your application of the fellowships by collecting these following documents in PDF files.
- a curriculum vitae (in English)
- a project description (no longer than five pages / in English)
- a sample of scholarly work (about 20 pages of an article, conference paper, or dissertation chapter)
- names of two referees (including their e-mail addresses)
Incomplete application means that your application doesn’t have all required documents. Send them all before 15 January 2017 to arthistories_application-at-trafo-berlin.de. The announcement of successful candidates will be next year on April. Please click on this link if you want to check the official website of the Forum Trans-regional Studies Postdoctoral Fellowship for international students.